Creative Cabins Neosho MO
Jo Ann Fabric & Craft Store
1900 S Range Line Rd
Michaels Arts And Crafts
415 Geneva Ave
32nd & Connecticut
Natures Best Art Gallery
930 S Joplin Ave
Windfall Light Stained Glass
512 S Joplin Ave
2220 S Prosperity Ave
101 N Range Line Rd
Cleo'S Picture Framing & Design
202 Artistic Aly
Hobby Lobby Creative Center
1315 S Range Line Rd
1122 Illinois Ave
#3: Announce Home News
Whether you've recently called a new place "home" or you know someone else who has, a house is a great inspiration item.
We've Moved by Megan Hoeppner. Supplies Cardstock: Die Cuts With a View; Patterned paper and stickers: American Crafts; Brads: Adornit-Carolee's Creations and Bo-Bunny Press; Fabric: BasicGrey; Craft knife and punches: Fiskars Americas; Pens: EK Success; Adhesive: Glue Arts.
Here's how I put together this whimsical dwelling:
1. Make 5" x 5" card base from cardstock and use a square punch to create upstairs windows.
2. Trim and stitch bit of fabric to make curtains.
3. Trim roof from patterned paper, round the top corners and adhere.
4. Attach brad and adhere cardstock door.
5. Cut window with craft knife.
6. Outline window with a pen, affix stickers and attach brads.
Variation idea: Make a house card to welcome someone to the neighborhood or to congratulate someone on purchasing a new home.
Bonus Idea: If you need to update a lengthy list of contacts about your change of address, consider a photo postcard instead. It's a fast, yet personal way to spread the news. Photo postcard paper is available from Canon .
Appeared in: CK Online Summer Camp '09 « Prev 1 2 3 Next »
Click here to read the rest of the article from Creating Keepsakes