Creative Cabins North Brunswick NJ
120 Cedar Grove Ln
1996 State Route 27 Ste 7
Edison True Value
9 Old Post Rd
A C Moore
1769 State Route 27
278 Raritan Center Pkwy
The Crafty PC
1075 Easton Ave
Art & Frame Express
485 US 1
Canton Office Supply
1653 State Route 27
Gould Paper Corp Nj Division
100 Executive Ave
Creative Edge Custom Framing Llc
1199 Amboy Ave
#3: Announce Home News
Whether you've recently called a new place "home" or you know someone else who has, a house is a great inspiration item.
We've Moved by Megan Hoeppner. Supplies Cardstock: Die Cuts With a View; Patterned paper and stickers: American Crafts; Brads: Adornit-Carolee's Creations and Bo-Bunny Press; Fabric: BasicGrey; Craft knife and punches: Fiskars Americas; Pens: EK Success; Adhesive: Glue Arts.
Here's how I put together this whimsical dwelling:
1. Make 5" x 5" card base from cardstock and use a square punch to create upstairs windows.
2. Trim and stitch bit of fabric to make curtains.
3. Trim roof from patterned paper, round the top corners and adhere.
4. Attach brad and adhere cardstock door.
5. Cut window with craft knife.
6. Outline window with a pen, affix stickers and attach brads.
Variation idea: Make a house card to welcome someone to the neighborhood or to congratulate someone on purchasing a new home.
Bonus Idea: If you need to update a lengthy list of contacts about your change of address, consider a photo postcard instead. It's a fast, yet personal way to spread the news. Photo postcard paper is available from Canon .
Appeared in: CK Online Summer Camp '09 « Prev 1 2 3 Next »
Click here to read the rest of the article from Creating Keepsakes