Creative Cabins Sun City AZ
10050 W. Bell Road
Sun City, AZ
Eagle Laser Engraving Services
13065 W Grand Ave
10106 W Happy Valley Pkwy Lake Pleas Ctr
D& D'S Gallery & Custom Picture Framing
16551 N Dysart Rd
17138 N 134th Dr
Camelback Consign and Design
1030 E Camelback Road
Quicks R C
15170 W Bell Rd
Michaels Arts & Crafts
13716 W Bell Rd
14039 W Grand Ave
Quilted Cactus Llc
15459 W Bell Rd
#3: Announce Home News
Whether you've recently called a new place "home" or you know someone else who has, a house is a great inspiration item.
We've Moved by Megan Hoeppner. Supplies Cardstock: Die Cuts With a View; Patterned paper and stickers: American Crafts; Brads: Adornit-Carolee's Creations and Bo-Bunny Press; Fabric: BasicGrey; Craft knife and punches: Fiskars Americas; Pens: EK Success; Adhesive: Glue Arts.
Here's how I put together this whimsical dwelling:
1. Make 5" x 5" card base from cardstock and use a square punch to create upstairs windows.
2. Trim and stitch bit of fabric to make curtains.
3. Trim roof from patterned paper, round the top corners and adhere.
4. Attach brad and adhere cardstock door.
5. Cut window with craft knife.
6. Outline window with a pen, affix stickers and attach brads.
Variation idea: Make a house card to welcome someone to the neighborhood or to congratulate someone on purchasing a new home.
Bonus Idea: If you need to update a lengthy list of contacts about your change of address, consider a photo postcard instead. It's a fast, yet personal way to spread the news. Photo postcard paper is available from Canon .
Appeared in: CK Online Summer Camp '09 « Prev 1 2 3 Next »
Click here to read the rest of the article from Creating Keepsakes